We offer the opportunity to make an impact.
Stop wasting time and start doing things that matter to the world!
Our team comes from a variety of academic & professional backgrounds including finance, economics, engineering, science, technology and management. You can draw strength from a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, and be part of the team that encourage each other to go the extra mile and make impact to our world.
At Creagy, we provide a workplace for every individual to maximize his/her potentials with flexible work schedule and lifestyle to make impact to our society and countries. You are encouraged to take charge your own work life and design your career path.
Super Consultant (5 positions)...new!
We are looking for Super Consultant who want to make huge impact on solving climate change. Our climate solution services offers advisory services for managing climate risk and identifying opportunities. We support our clients through governance of climate (e.g. physical risk and transition risk), building an understanding of how climate should factor into business and operational strategies, developing a strategy to implement an Internal Carbon Pricing (ICP), developing robust risk management processes and frameworks, and data-based analysis and assessment of climate risks for markets, investment or lending portfolios, and at the asset-level.
· Lead the project team or act as a team member for consultancy projects of corporate clients focusing on bringing climate solutions to help key clients to meet net-zero emissions, renewable energy target (RE100), carbon neutrality, carbon credit solutions, energy transition strategy, TCFD recommendation and scenario analysis and ESG and CDP disclosures.
· Support the team to assess issues and identify needs, including business development activity to build and maintain a strong pipeline of advisory work.
· Support to develop proposals for clients, including methodological approach and description of tasks, budgets and team structures.
· Develop recommendations and implementation plans, supporting clients to act on insight and opportunities for climate mitigation, adaptation, and resilience.
· Represent Creagy in key workshops, learning session, webinar, and seminars to push and bring climate solutions for all.
· Prepare and develop a platform-based enterprise level solutions to support clients in embedding climate into strategic and financial decision-making.
· Fluent in English and Thai is the must
· Strong passions to work and solve global climate issue.
· Advanced degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Engineering, or any field
· 0-20 years of experience preferably in a financial institution, a management or strategy consulting in the field of sustainable energy or climate finance
· Strong commercially orientated approach and business skills in identifying and exploiting opportunities
· Strong analytical skill with an ability to communication difficulty issue/topic
· Highly self-motivated and adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies
· Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines
· Ability to work both independently and with the team-in a collaborative environment
· Ability to produce quality work products with attention to detail
Please send your CV and expected package at firstname.lastname@example.org